Short and Sweet Short and Sweet

I thought I saw the ending coming... Then I decided that wasn't the case.
Then I was right.
Best way to have a predictable ending. :D

Exploding 2.0 Exploding 2.0

Why does it loop?

The loop doesn't make any sense. Also, a reaction by the second one to the first one would have been HILARIOUS! As it exists though, I found it dull, if not annoying.

I gave you an optimistic 3/5.

Chaos World: The Bottle Chaos World: The Bottle

Wonderful!

I'm pretty sure you're a beginner claymationist (I might have made that word up), so you shouldn't be judged on a similar scale as the Wallace and Grommit guys. That said, I would have liked to see a real story line, or at least the penguin doing something with the bottle.
Also, I don't much care for looped videos, so that's a downer for me. Personal issue, I didn't grade you on that.

MacBoxProductions responds:

Looped means ''replayed'' Right?

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

HOLY SHIT!!!

5/5 & 9/10

I know, you're like WTF?!?!!! 9/10??!!!
I really miss the original body count. You had it for like 3 of them (an estimate, but you get the idea), and then it's been gone too long.
I miss it. :'(
Anyway, keep up the good work. Bring back the body count for 11 (maybe put a kill count for the WHOLE SERIES!!!!). :D

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

5/5, as always, BUT

Where was the body count? I loved that from the originals.

Moustaches Moustaches

I'm sorry, BUT

This is not on par with Cute Explosion at all. I was quite disappointed by this one. Oh well.

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

THANKS ASSHOLE

I went to the doctor today to find that I don't have bronchitis. That's all well and good, but I just about died laughing at this, and now my coughing fits are worse than ever.

5/5, 10/10... I wish I could give you more. :/

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

IT SUCKS...

... that I'm limited to 5/5 and 10/10.

I've wanted to make videos of this caliber for quite some time, and I'm glad that I'm not alone on this matter.

Lazy Writing 1 Lazy Writing 1

And on the 43982690328th day...

... God said LET THERE BE WIN! And you made that credit song.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

All my 5 r belong to this

I will watch this every day that I am feeling sad. Watch it, and you'll probably understand why.